Cloudworks has been awarded, Canada’s Top Employers for 2021 for Small & Medium Business by Mediacorp Canada Inc. This is the coveted top employer award in Canada. This year’s winners have been announced in a special magazine published in The Globe and Mail today, April 6, 2021. Cloudworks is also now included on Eluta.ca, the official job search engine for the Canada’s Top 100 Employers project.
Cloudworks cares about our employees, and through the pandemic we recognized this, and took action to ensure our employees were supported. On top of our employee wellness initiatives, we offer an unlimited vacation policy, a comprehensive benefits package, a gym membership allowance, virtual team building, personal days, work from anywhere policy, flexible hours, referral bonuses and more! Cloudworks is committed to modern HR & company initiatives and revolutionary HR practices.
Some of the reasons why Cloudworks Consulting Services Inc. was selected as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers (2021):
- All employees at Cloudworks Consulting Services have the option to work from home, with offices available for those who prefer to work onsite — employees also have flexible hours, and outside of pandemic we were the leaders in the work from anywhere movement.
- Cloudworks Consulting Services encourages employees to recruit their friends through generous new employee referral bonuses for each successful hire
- Cloudworks invested in our employees during the pandemic with employee wellness initiatives to keep our staff engaged and spirits lifted.
- Cloudworks offers generous time off policies including paid sick days, personal days, pregnancy/parental leave top up, and unlimited vacation.”
Despite the challenges the pandemic presented, our team has grown by over 40% the past year, to ~140 staff worldwide.
You can view other highlights of why Cloudworks was selected here.
Cloudworks believes that our employees are our greatest asset. Investing in employee success and wellbeing leads to superior results for clients. Cloudworks is a dynamic, fun, and collaborative group of industry professionals that believes in working in a way that supports each employee’s lifestyle. We like to bring an element of fun into our work which helps us reinforce our core values.
At Cloudworks, diversity and inclusion fuels our exceptional work and innovative culture. These are not just words, but the principles Cloudworks lives by every day. Cloudworks values everyone’s point of view, regardless of any descriptor. Diversity and inclusion drive core values and ensure Cloudworks maintains top industry talent.
Now in its 8th year, The Globe & Mail Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers is an editorial competition that recognizes the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that offer the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources practices.
Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition:
- (1) Physical Workplace;
- (2) Work Atmosphere & Social;
- (3) Health, Financial & Family Benefits;
- (4) Vacation & Time Off;
- (5) Employee Communications;
- (6) Performance Management;
- (7) Training & Skills Development; and
- (8) Community Involvement.
To determine eligibility, the Top 100 editors adopted the SME definition used by Statistics Canada, limiting the competition to private-sector commercial organizations with under 500 employees. Each year, the winners are announced in a special feature published in The Globe and Mail. You can view the list of winners here